NETZERO (57.2% efficiency) ThermoDrain TDH3620B-DR-PEX high performance drain water heat recovery unit – factory installed PEX fittings + Free shipping*
The TDH3620B-DR-PEX is the most widely used unit for residential applications next to the TDH3620B-DR due to the simplicity of installation with factory installed PEX fittings.
- 57.2% Efficiency @ 9.5 L/min (2.5 GPM)
- When showering, a 57.2% efficient unit is designed to preheat incoming cold water from 50 F (10 C) to 78.6 F (26 C) @ 2.5 GPM (9.5 L/min)
- No Soldering required, comes with factory installed crimp PEX fittings (certified to CSA B137.5 and ASTM F1807)
- 3″ inner drain diameter
- 62.0″ Length
- 10.7 kW Heat Recovery
- 32.4 lbs
- Equipped with 2 drain couplings
- Efficiency verified to CSA B55.1
- Safety certified to CSA B55.2
- Download TDH specification sheet
Netzero / Passive house ThermoDrain (57.2% eff) TDH3620B-DR-PEX series
ThermoDrain is an easy and comfortable way to save money and help the environment
The ThermoDrain TDH3620B-DR-PEX series is the latest technology in Drain Water Heat Recovery. Its unique compact design provides high efficiency and an easier
installation. With its exclusive features, the ThermoDrain™ TDH series is simply the best technology available today!
Code required in all new home construction in Manitoba and Ontario, Canada.
ThermoDrain TDH3620B-DR-PEX Model benefits/ features
- Enjoy hot showers with peace of mind for the environment and energy costs
- Feel the heat by triples your tank hot water heater capacity for showering
- Built with the thickest and purest copper for safety and longevity
- Safety first with double third party certifications for potable water and efficiency.
- Enjoy significant flow increase on tankless hot water heaters.
- Quick payback, great return on investment
- Compact design/ lightweight
- Maximum efficiency per inch / cost
- Easy and fast DIY installation with 2x factory installed PEX fittings
- Includes easy to install drain fittings
- 50% efficient units are capable of preheating cold water from 50 F to 75 F @ 2.5 GPM
- Low pressure drop
- Fits onto any 3″ drain piping system
- Fits into any 3/4″ potable water type piping
*FREE SHIPPING TO ALMOST ANYWHERE IN CANADA AND UNITED STATES, SOME CONDITIONS APPLY.
|Dimensions||7 × 8 × 38 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.