ThermoDrain TDH3335B-DR high performance drain water heat recovery unit
The TDH3335B-DR is the second most widely used unit for residential applications next to the TDH3335B-DR-PEX.
- 42.1% Efficiency @ 9.5 L/min (2.5 GPM)
- 3″ inner drain diameter
- 33.5″ Length
- 7.9 kW Heat Recovery
- 16.3 lbs
- Equipped with 2 drain couplings
- Male 3/4 copper water connections
- Efficiency verified to CSA B55.1
- Safety certified to CSA B55.2
- Download TDH specification sheet
ThermoDrain TDH3335B-DR drain water heat recovery
ThermoDrain is an easy and comfortable way to save money and help the environment.
ThermoDrain TDH3335B-DR Model benefits/ features
- Enjoy hot showers with peace of mind for the environment and energy costs
- Feel the heat by triples your tank hot water heater capacity for showering
- Built with the thickest and purest copper for safety and longevity
- Safety first with double third party certifications for potable water and efficiency.
- Enjoy significant flow increase on tankless hot water heaters.
- Quick payback, great return on investment
- Compact design/ lightweight
- Maximum efficiency per inch / cost
- Easy and fast DIY installation with no soldering required (when you choose factory installed PEX fittings)
- Includes easy to install drain fittings
- 50% efficient units are capable of preheating cold water from 50 F to 75 F @ 2.5 GPM
- Low pressure drop
- Fits onto any 3″ drain piping system
- Fits into any 3/4″ potable water type piping
|Dimensions||7 × 8 × 38 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.