($415/unit) QTY 30x ThermoDrain (42.1% efficiency) TDH3335B-DR-PEX *may qualify for free shipping*
Builder pricing for qty 15 TDH3335B-DR-PEX shipping included to most Canadian provinces.
The TDH3335B-DR is the second most widely used unit for residential applications next to the TDH3335B-DR-PEX.
- Comes with factory installed crimp PEX fittings certified to CSA B137.5 and ASTM F1807 (no soldering required)
- 42.1% Efficiency @ 9.5 L/min (2.5 GPM)
- 3″ inner drain diameter
- 33.5″ Length
- 7.9 kW Heat Recovery
- 16.3 lbs
- Equipped with 2 drain couplings
- Efficiency verified to CSA B55.1
- Safety certified to CSA B55.2
- Download TDH specification sheet
QTY 30x Volume Discount – ThermoDrain TDH3335B-DR-PEX drain water heat recovery with factory installed PEX fittings *free shipping*
ThermoDrain is an easy and comfortable way to save money and help the environment.
ThermoDrain TDH3335B-DR-PEX Model benefits/ features
- Enjoy hot showers with peace of mind for the environment and energy costs
- Feel the heat by triples your tank hot water heater capacity for showering
- Built with the thickest and purest copper for safety and longevity
- Safety first with double third party certifications for potable water and efficiency.
- Enjoy significant flow increase on tankless hot water heaters.
- Quick payback, great return on investment
- Compact design/ lightweight
- Maximum efficiency per inch / cost
- Easy and fast DIY installation with 2x factory installed PEX fittings
- Includes easy to install drain fittings
- 50% efficient units are capable of preheating cold water from 50 F to 75 F @ 2.5 GPM
- Low pressure drop
- Fits onto any 3″ drain piping system
- Fits into any 3/4″ potable water type piping
*FREE SHIPPING TO ALMOST ANYWHERE IN CANADA AND UNITED STATES, SOME CONDITIONS APPLY.
|Dimensions||42 × 48 × 48 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.