NETZERO (57.2% efficiency) ThermoDrain TDH3620B-DR high performance drain water heat recovery unit + Free shipping*
The TDH3620B-DR is the most popular unit for those seeking the highest efficiency possible and yet, fit in a common basement space.
NETZERO and PASSIVEHOUSE builders use this unit to achieve the highest heat recovery from waste water possible.
- 57.2% Efficiency @ 9.5 L/min (2.5 GPM)
- When showering, a 57.2% efficient unit is designed to preheat incoming cold water from 50 F (10 C) to 78.6 F (26 C) @ 2.5 GPM (9.5 L/min)
- 3″ inner drain diameter
- 62.0″ Length (perfect length for typical basements)
- 10.7 kW Heat Recovery
- 32.4 lbs
- Equipped with 2 drain couplings
- Male 3/4 copper water connections
- Efficiency verified to CSA B55.1
- Safety certified to CSA B55.2
- Download TDH specification sheet
NETZERO / PASSIVEHOUSE
ThermoDrain TDH3620B-DR (57.2% eff) drain water heat recovery
ThermoDrain is an easy and comfortable way to save money and help the environment.
The ThermoDrain TDH3620B-DR series is the latest technology in Drain Water Heat Recovery. Its unique compact design provides high efficiency and an easier
installation. With its exclusive features, the ThermoDrain™ TDH series is simply the best technology available today!
Code required in all new home construction in Manitoba and Ontario, Canada.
ThermoDrain TDH3620B-DR Model benefits/ features
- Enjoy hot showers with peace of mind for the environment and energy costs
- Feel the heat by triples your tank hot water heater capacity for showering
- Built with the thickest and purest copper for safety and longevity
- Safety first with double third party certifications for potable water and efficiency.
- Enjoy significant flow increase on tankless hot water heaters.
- Quick payback, great return on investment
- Compact design/ lightweight
- Maximum efficiency per inch / cost
- Easy and fast DIY installation (Select the TDH3620B-DR-PEX for factory installed PEX fittings)
- Includes easy to install drain fittings
- 50% efficient units are capable of preheating cold water from 50 F to 75 F @ 2.5 GPM
- Low pressure drop
- Fits onto any 3″ drain piping system
- Fits into any 3/4″ potable water type piping
*FREE SHIPPING TO ALMOST ANYWHERE IN CANADA AND UNITED STATES, SOME CONDITIONS APPLY.
|Dimensions||7 × 8.5 × 68 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.