GET MORE VALUE WITH THERMODRAIN
ThermoDrain Professional Complimentary Marketing Materials
We add market value to your ThermoDrain construction project with free Marketing materials
Promoting your innovation in green building and energy efficiency has never been so effortless. As a partner, we supply exclusive promotional materials so you don’t have to.
- High quality printed literature detailing warranty and product information. Include this in your homeowner’s documentation package.
Model Home Display
- Acrylic color display outlining the Thermodrain’s features and benefits to your homes. Potential homeowners understand at a glance the extra value provided by your construction.
ThermoDrain Counter Top Displays
- As an optional feature for your Home Design Centers to promote your use of the ThermoDrain.
Cut code compliance costs = Increase profitability
Builders everywhere are lowering the cost of energy code compliance through the use of ThermoDrain drain water heat recovery.
When comparing options in your energy model, the ThermoDrain is the most cost effective solution. With a low install cost and worry free operation, ThermoDrain is the easiest and most affordable way to meet EnerGuide or other certifications.
Building to these standards?
Builders are always looking to set their homes apart from the competition. The ThermoDrain™ is the easiest way to achieve this by providing a highly innovative feature that makes sense to the most demanding homeowner.
Increasingly, customers expect eco-friendly and energy efficient homes as the standard. The ThermoDrain is a truly cost-effective strategy for today’s builder wanting to provide a green home while lowering the cost of ownership.
Whether building to Net Zero, Energy Star®, Energuide®, LEED® for homes or R2000. ThermoDrain is part of your solution in providing quality and sustainable homes.
Applicable to all energy programs including - Energy Star for New Homes, R2000, National Green Building Standard, RESNET HERS INDEX, Net Zero, BuiltGreen Canada, Passive House, LEED for new Homes, Energuide 80, 82, Local Efficiency Building Codes
SELECT YOUR PROVINCE FOR MORE DETAILS
- British Columbia Visit BuiltGreen or Use HOT2000 through a qualified Energy Advisor.
- Alberta - Visit BuiltGreen or Use HOT2000 through a qualified Energy Advisor.
- Saskatchewan - Visit Built Green (Energy Star for New Homes 2012 standard) - Click here to see PDF copy
- Manitoba - Visit BuiltGreen Use HOT2000 through a qualified Energy Advisor.
- Ontario (Energy Star for New Homes 2012 standard) Click here for copy or OBC SB 12 - Click Here for OBC guide
- Quebec - Novoclimat 2.0, Use HOT2000 through a qualified Energy Advisor.
- Atlantic Canada - Talk to your energy advisor or visit Sustainable Housing website for your provinces details
- NWT & Yukon - Use HOT2000 through a qualified Energy Advisor. GreenHome™ and Super GreenHome™
HOMEOWNERS LOVE THERMODRAIN, HOT SHOWERS & SAVING MONEY!
On average, 20% of a homeowner’s energy bill is from heating water. Growing energy costs requires that we stop wasting precious heat down the drain. The ThermoDrain will save on utility bills year after year, while adding value to your home.
The comfort of almost endless hot water is here! Heat energy recovered by the ThermoDrain will increase threefold the capacity of a water heater rendering cold showers a thing of the past!
With no moving parts or seals, no required maintenance, and a ten year limited
warranty, the ThermoDrain ensures peace of mind, efficiency and savings.
The ThermoDrain is also the perfect complement to your home’s water heating system. Combined, they offer very high energy efficiency and significantly reduce your home’s environmental impact. The ThermoDrain™ is 100% recyclable and is an environmentally responsible product.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
NEED A PRICE QUOTE?
FILL OUT FORM BELOW OR
CALL US 888-881-7693